Copyright © 2019 IK Academy. All rights reserved.
ASIA IKNOWLEDGE SDN BHD
Today, business world is very challenging and competitive. The difference between success and failure can be decided by the performance of your machines and facilities.
Poor maintenance will cost organization a lot of money for repairs, high downtime and low production rate, eventually.
Maintenance has been around as long as humans existed. From routine activity like sharpening of hunting tools until modern maintenance as we know today. Like many other things, maintenance too has undergone evolution as time passed. Traditional approach which is reactive maintenance has been replaced by preventive and proactive maintenance.
• Maintenance Personnel
• Planners and Scheduler
• Maintenance Coordinator
• Technical Integrity Engineer
• Shutdown and Turnaround Head
• Maintenance Manager
• Terminal Operation Manager
• Production Manager
• Facility Manager
• Operation Manager
• Facility Management Personnel
• Plant Managers
• Plant & Reliability Manager
• Asset Manager
• Head of Engineering Department
• Asset Management Director
• General Manager
• Managing Director
• Operation Director
• Learn from maintenance best practices, worldwide case studies analysis and cost-effective inspection and maintenance.
• Upgrade your Operations Management System, adapt World Class Maintenance Strategies, Reduce Business Complexity, Optimize Maintenance and Reliability.
• Gain valuable insight from top industry best speakers - sharing of case studies, challenges and best practices.
• Meet the whole industry under one roof – unparalleled industry networking.
• Improving Company Profitability through Proper Plant Reliability and Integrity Management
• World Class Maintenance Strategies and Practices Towards Operational Excellence
• Condition Based Monitoring for Electrical Equipment in Plant
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Practices Adopted at Manufacturing Unit: An Analysis towards Zero Failure
• Why Fail at Bolted Joint Assembly?
• Terminal Critical Equipment Integrity and the Impacts on the Plant Reliability
• Deploying AI for Predictive Maintenance to Improve Equipment Reliability & Performance
• What it Takes to Build a Lasting Reliability Program: RCM Implementation
• [Masterclass] Asset Management System (AMS) Engineering Implementation Towards Maintenance Excellence
Data Scientist and Researcher
Mr. Ahmed Said Kotb
Asset Strategy & Standards Engineer
– Water Division
Berth Master and Skill Trainer
Nghi Son Refinery Petrochemical.
Axis Technology Resources Sdn. Bhd.
Load Bolt Load Verify Specialist
Alpha One Formula Sdn. Bhd.
Ir. Mohd Shamsul Izuwan
Electrical Principle Engineer
Kejuruteraan Ezet Niaga Sdn. Bhd.
Rusli Ab. Wahab
S. Nyana Pragasam
Trainer and Consultant in Maintenance Management System.
A lot of factors contributing to successful maintenance.
In this 2-day conference, you will be guide through maintenance essentials such as maintenance management strategies and leadership, application of latest technology in maintenance, maintenance of electrical equipment in plant and world class reliability workshop among others.
Other than that, maintenance management such as PdM, TPM & RCM will be presented from industry practitioners’ point-of-view.
This conference is specially designed to address the areas that are pivotal to industries and organizations in order to practice a proper maintenance plan thus achieving reliable plants!
Download Full Brochure HERE
For more info, Talk to us!